So it’s been a very long time since we did our last blog! It’s been so busy with our makeup courses at the makeup academy and a full on year of Wedding makeup and skin camouflage. But thought I would update you on some of my latest beauty finds and some perfect makeup to add to your Christmas list.
As a special offer we are also offering 15 % off all of our makeup courses if booked before the 16th December. We also have gift vouchers available. So if you are stuck for present ideas, why not book a makeup lesson? One to one tutorials and full day courses are available. Academy@aliciasandeman.com
- Having just returned from from a trip up to Everest Base camp and living in not so pleasant conditions and extreme cold, it really does have an affect on your skin. I wanted to take the most hydrating and multi use products possible. So although it’s an old classic I couldn’t have done without my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream. Perfect for Chapped lips, dry skin and helps heal and soothe sunburn. Also try this all over eight hour body oil.https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/elizabeth-enhttps://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/elizabeth-arden?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=All%20Brands%20%5BB%5D&utm_term=%2Belizabeth%20%2Barden&utm_content=Elizabeth%20Arden%20%5BB%5D&ef_id=WhYAYgAAAYqi5okF:20171122225530:s
- Been looking for the perfect makeup palette? Then this one has it all! You can go from day to night in a matter of Minutes. With Charlotte Tilburys limited Edition Eyeshadow palette. Not only is the packaging beautiful the shadows have brilliant pigment and blend so easily to create an effortless smokey eye. http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/instant-eye-palette.html
- Fed up of wearing lipgloss and the wind blows and you then find all your hair stuck in the gloss and smeared across your face? Well not anymore! I adore these non sticky Lipglosses from YSL Gloss Volupte. Comes in a beautiful range of shades.https://www.yslbeauty.co.uk/makeup/lips/gloss-volupte/1015YSL.html
- So after many years of trying every highlighter on the market I then came across this fantastic cream Highlighter from Charlotte Tilbury. It gives such a beautiful glow to the skin and just beautiful on the cheekbones as well as super easy to use. http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/hollywood-beauty-light-wand-highlighter.html
- This product has long been a favourite by makeup artists and celebrities. The name Embryolisse is synonymous with fabulous French skincare and Lait-Creme Concentre is the jewel in their crown. Enriched with essential fatty acids and vitamins, this 3-in-1 lotion helps restore harmony where there’s imbalance; nourish areas of dryness and protect your complexion from environmental aggressors. Light in texture and quickly absorbed, skin instantly feels plumped, soothed and hydrated while the velvety finish grips your foundation to help you stay flawless for longer. I couldn’t have done without this on any of my mountain trips. https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/embryolisse-laboratories-lait-creme-concentre.html
- Good makeup brushes are key to beautiful professional looking makeup and I adore these brushes from Zoeva. Having gone through many brushes over the years and tried several brands from £2 a brush to £200! In this beautiful professional brush set contains all you need to apply your makeup and they will last you many years. The perfect christmas gift! https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/zoeva-complete-professional-brush-set.html